- "Danny's experience and knowledge of disability insurance as it pertained to me, as I was transitioning from a resident to a fellow to an attending physician, was fantastic. He knew exactly what I needed to protect me and my family, and made the process simple." – Dr. Alexander Powers, Past Chief Resident- Neurosurgery
- "Danny Mensh was instrumental in helping me secure quality disability insurance through his experience in the field and dedication to his customers." – Dr. John Shields, Department of Orthopedics
- "Danny made the whole process as painless as it could possibly be. He was always willing to work around my schedule and meet me at the hospital. After relocating for my job, I showed my coverage to my practice's financial planner; he confirmed it was a great deal, very good coverage for a very good price." – Nathan Lambert MD, Cardiology
- "Using Mensh Insurance was an easy way to bring peace of mind for the future." – Dr. Jen Wildpret, Department of Psychiatry
- "Danny was extremely helpful when I was trying to determine my post-residency insurance needs. Even though I was skeptical at first, the disability insurance quotes he offered were much more reasonable than anything I was able to find on my own." – Dr. Michelle Linkous, Department of Pediatrics
- "When my employment situation suddenly changed, Danny met with me on multiple occasions, often with short notice, to clearly explain to me the various types of insurance (disability, term life, and permanent life), the terminology involved, and the relevance to my career, life, and family. He answered several of my questions, which not only helped inform me, but also put me at ease regarding these critical life decisions. I greatly appreciate his efforts to go the extra mile for his clients and highly recommend his services." – Dr. Bahram Kiani, Department of Radiology
- "Danny was very patient and thourough as we discussed the implications of various disability and term life insurance approaches and options. I felt very comfortable purchasing my policies after working with Danny." – Dr. Ivan Davis, Radiology
- "Danny was extremely helpful explaining everything to me as I was about to graduate from residency. I felt like he was looking out for my best interests. I would recommend him to anyone interested in getting disability insurance." – Dr. Albert Attia, Radiation Oncology
- "I enjoyed working with Danny and his staff. Their availability and attention to detail were exceptional. I am confident that I came away from my experience with coverage that best suits my needs." – Dr. Thomas Santoro, Radiology
- "Danny Mensh and his assistant, Amy, were incredibly helpful in choosing and processing both life and disability insurance. I did anything but make it easy for them; on the other hand, they certainly streamlined the process for me. I spoke with Danny personally many times, including a long initial sit-down as well as when going through the disability contract with last minute questions. I'm confident in the offers they provided and their personal twist on insurance." – Dr. Amy Coker, Emergency Medicine
Why Mensh Insurance for these policies?
Based on 40 years of experience in the medical marketplace working with physicians in all fields, Mensh Insurance can bring the top insurance contracts from the best companies in the industry to you. Principal, Met Life, Guardian, and The Standard are recognized as having the best and most flexible policies for physicians. Additionally, Mensh Insurance has negotiated significant discounts for Wake Forest that you will only be able to find from them. Bringing these comprehensive and discounted plans together for your review and comparison simplifies your planning process and allows you to make an educated decision. Mensh Insurance has effectively managed discounted disability insurance programs for Medical Societies in the Mid Atlantic, The North Carolina Bar Association, and a major Winston Salem based teaching hospital.